- ACER Laptop Battery
- HP Laptop Battery
- Compaq Laptop Battery
- Apple Laptop Battery
- SONY Laptop Battery
- IBM Laptop Battery
- Toshiba Laptop Battery
- Samsumg Laptop Battery
- Laptop Battery for Dell
- Panasonic Laptop Battery
- Canon Camcorder Battery
- Hitachi Camcorder Battery
- IDX Camcorder Battery
- JVC Camcorder Battery
- Panasonic Camcorder Battery
- Philips Camcorder Battery
- RCA Camcorder Battery
- SAMSUNG Camcorder Battery
- SHARP Camcorder Battery
- SONY Camcorder Battery
- ZENITH Camcorder Battery
- Benq Camera Battery
- Canon Camera Battery
- Casio Camera Battery
- Creative Camera Battery
- Epson Camera Battery
- Fuji Camera Battery
- Fujifilm Camera Battery
- HP Camera Battery
- JVC Camera Battery
- Kodak Camera Battery
- Nikon Camera Battery
- Olympus Camera Battery
- Panasonic Camera Battery
- Samsung Camera Battery
- Sharp Camera Battery
- Sony Camera Battery
- Toshiba Camera Battery
1.New battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
15. Don't expose to moisture or water.
16. It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check
Recommand Hot Sell Laptop Batteries On Shopping-Batteries.co.uk
- MSI Wind U100X,MS-N011 Laptop Battery Hot!New!
- IBM Thinkpad T61 Battery New!
- Apple A1185 Battery New!
- Acer Aspire One BatteryNew!
- Dell 1691P laptop battery New!
- Compaq 338669-001 laptop battery
- HP F4809A laptop battery
- ACER BTP-58A1 laptop battery
- TOSHIBA PA3107U-1BRS laptop battery
- HP 367759-001 laptop battery
- SONY PCGA-BP71A laptop battery
- HITACHI DR202 laptop battery
- TOSHIBA PA3431U-1BRS laptop battery
- SONY VGP-BPL5 laptop battery
- TOSHIBA Tecra M3 laptop battery
- ADVENT 7003 laptop battery
- Dell Inspiron 1300 Laptop Battery